SPECJALNA STREFA EKONOMICZNA
MAŁEJ PRZEDSIĘBIORCZOŚCI S.A.
(Special Economic Zone for Medium Business Inc)
IN KAMIENNA GÓRA
58-400 Kamienna Góra, ul. Papieża Jana Pawła II 11 A
phone. 75 / 645 15 03, fax 75 / 744 20 17
as the managing company of Kamienna Góra Special Economic Zone for Medium Business (Kamiennogórska Specjalna Strefa Ekonomiczna Małej Przedsiębiorczości) and acting on the order of the Town Lubań
on the basis of the Decree of the Minister of Economy and Labour dated November 15th 2004 (Journal of Laws No. 254, item 2539) regarding tenders and negotiations as well as the intentions’ evaluation criteria concerning business activities to be taken by entrepreneurs within the area of the Kamienna Góra Special Economic Zone for Medium Business, on the basis of the Decree of the Minister of Economy dated July 2nd 2009 on entrusting the SSEMP S.A with granting permits for on economic activity and executing supervision over business activities in the Kamienna Góra Special Economic Zone and on the basis of the Conception of development of special economic zones
announces an INVITATION TO JOINT TENDER
aimed at selecting an entrepreneur who will receive the permission to conduct a business activity within the territory of the Special Economic Zone for Medium Business and will purchase the right of the ownership of the real estate, which is the subject to the tender procedure, located in the Kamienna Góra Special Economic Zone for Medium Business, on which the business activity will be conducted.
1. Tendered property comprises of the ownership rights to the 16 469 m sq. landed property (free of structures) situated in the province of Lower Silesia in the town of Lubań, area I, AM 7, in the Special Economic Sub-Zone for Medium Business and which is owned by the Commune of Lubań and comprises of plot No 20 for which the District Court in Lubań keeps the land register (Ksiega Wieczysta) No 18707). The plot is undeveloped and it has good road access. According to the study of conditions and directions of spatial development, the property is located in the area designated for industry –production. The rights to the property are unencumbered and free of any rights and obligations In favour of any third parties.
2. The calling price for the Property has been set at 274.500,00 PLN. This is a net price and the VAT should be added to it. Minimum for the tender bidding amounts to: 1 percent over the calling price rounded up to a full zloty, i.e. PLN 2,745.00.
3. Taking part in the tender is conditioned by the following:
– purchasing from the Special Economic Zone for Medium Business Inc the “Specification of the essential conditions of the joint tender”,
– paying the deposit,
– making of a written offer containing conditions of the intended enterprise within the zone.
4. The pecuniary value of the deposit amounts to 10 percent of the net calling price, i.e. PLN 27.450, 00 and is payable not later than 12 July 2010 to the bank account of Special Economic Zone for Medium Business.The details concerning the amount, the form, the term of the deposit payment as well as the circumstances of its forfeit are defined within the “Specification of the essential conditions of the joint tender”
5. The “Specification of the essential conditions of the joint tender” can be obtained in the seat of the Special Economic Zone every weekday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. after presenting the receipt of the amount of 10.000,00 PLN net plus 22% VAT (in words: ten thousand zlotys net) being paid into the account of SSEMP S.A. conducted in the Bank Zachodni WBK S.A , account no. 02 1090 1942 0000 0005 1800 9564.
6. Offers should include all the elements mentioned in the “Specification of the essential conditions of the joint tender”.
7. The evaluation of the business enterprise presented in the offer will be conducted on the basis of the criteria in accordance with the “Specification of the essential conditions of the joint tender” and the Decree of the Minister of Economy and Labour dated on the 15th November 2004 (Journal of Laws No. 254, item 2539)and the Conception of development of special economic zones.
8. The written offers should be submitted in closed envelope at the seat of the Special Economic Zone for Medium Business (the secretary’s office) in Kamienna Góra, ul.Papieża Jana II 11 A, until the 12.07.2010, till 3:00 p.m.
9. The offers will be opened by the committee in the seat of the Kamienna Gora on 16.07.2010 at 12:00 a.m.
10. Information about the tender and the “Specification of the essential conditions of the joint tender” are issued at the seat of the Special Economic Zone for Medium Business in Kamienna Góra or under the following phone number +48 75 645 15 03
11. The Special Economic Zone for Medium Business Inc. (SSEMP S.A.) may invalidate the negotiations in the event of a material change of circumstances resulting in that the continuation of the negotiations procedure is not in the public interest, which could not have been predicted earlier or/and when the negotiations procedure has a defect which makes it impossible to issue the permission. The Special Economic Zone for Medium Business Inc. will inform all offerers at the same time, in writing, about invalidation of the procedure, giving the factual and legal reasons therefore.
12. Either the Management of Kamienna Gora Special Economic Zone for Medium Business or the Mayor of the Town of Lubań can cancel the tender not choosing any offers or declare the tender null and void in case of serious reasons to do so. In such a case an appropriate information will be issued to public giving the reason for the tender for having cancelled the tender. In such a case the deposit shall be returned.
13.Regarding the Property, the pre-emption rights regarding the property ownership rights belongs to: Special Economic Zone for Medium Business – pursuant to article 8 section 2 of the law dated 20 October 1994 regarding the special economic zones (consolidated text of 2007 Journal of Laws No 42, position 274). The pre-emption rights can by only executed within one month from the day of notification regarding the preliminary sale – purchase agreement to the ownership rights to the Property.
14. Within a 6-week date established by the announcement made by the Mayor of the Town of Lubań regarding the list of the properties put on sale that pertain to the said announcement, no applications have been received from any person who has the pre-emption rights to purchase such a Property pursuant to article 34, section 1 point 1 and 2 of the law regarding the property management (consolidated text of 2004, Journal of Laws No 261, position 2603 with further amendments).
15. Prior to the tender participant is obligated to get acquainted with the subject of the tender.
16. The purchaser acquires the real estate as is.
17. The content of the following invitation in Polish version is published on the website of the Special Economic Zone for Medium Business Inc. (SSEMP S.A.).: www.ssemp.pl