SPECJALNA STREFA EKONOMICZNA
MAŁEJ PRZEDSIĘBIORCZOŚCI S.A.
(Special Economic Zone for Medium Business Inc)
in KAMIENNA GÓRA
58-400 Kamienna Góra, ul. Papieża Jana Pawła II 11 A
phone. 75 645 20 30, fax 75 654 20 33
as the managing company of Kamienna Góra Special Economic Zone for Medium Business (Kamiennogórska Specjalna Strefa Ekonomiczna Małej Przedsiębiorczości) and acting on the order of the Mayor of the Town Zgorzelec on the basis of the Decree of the Minister of Economy and Labour dated November 15th 2004 (Journal of Laws 2015, item 1730) regarding tenders and negotiations as well as the intentions’ evaluation criteria concerning business activities to be taken by entrepreneurs within the area of the Kamienna Góra Special Economic Zone for Medium Business, on the basis of the Decree of the Minister of Economy dated July 2nd 2009 on entrusting the SSEMP S.A with granting permits for on economic activity and executing supervision over business activities in the Kamienna Góra Special Economic Zone
announces an INVITATION TO JOINT TENDER
in order to select an entrepreneur who will obtain a permit to conduct business within the area of Special Economic Zone for Medium Business entitling to receive public assistance (“Permit”) and shall obtain the ownership rights to the property described below in point 2 where the business activities will be conducted (Property)
- The tender is solely opened to the entrepreneurs who intend to conduct their business activities within Kamienna Gora Economic Zone for Medium Business based on the Permit, fulfilling requirements laid by the law dated 20 October 1994 regarding special economic zones (consolidated text of 2015 published in the Journal of Laws position 282), by the ordinance of the Council of Ministers dated 10. December 2008 regarding public aids given to the entrepreneurs conducting their business activity on the basic of the permit to conduct business within the areas of special economic zones (consolidated text of 2015 published in the Journal of Laws position 465).
- Tendered property comprises of the ownership rights to the 0,7376 ha landed property (free of structures) situated in the province of Lower Silesia, in the zgorzelecki district, in the town of Zgorzelec, in the Special Economic Sub-Zone for Medium Business and which is owned by the Town of Zgorzelec and comprises of plot No. 4/7 – the land register (Ksiega Wieczysta) No.JG1Z/00015507/3. The ownership rights will be sold by tender pursuant to the law dated 21 August 1997 regarding the property management (Journal of Laws 2016, position 2147). The rights to the property are unencumbered and free of any rights and obligations in favor of any third parties.
- The calling price for the Property has been set – 562.000,00 PLN. It is gross price ( VAT is included)
- Minimum for the tender bidding amounts to: 1 percent over the calling, rounded up to a zlotys full of tens
- Taking part in the tender is conditioned by the following:
– purchasing from the Special Economic Zone for Medium Business Inc the “Specification of the essential conditions of the joint tender”,
– paying the deposit,
– making of a written offer containing conditions of the intended enterprise within the zone.
- The pecuniary value of the deposit amounts to 10 percent of the gross calling price, i.e. 56.200,00 PLN and is payable not later than 10 March 2017 to the bank account of Special Economic Zone for Medium Business. The details concerning the amount, the form, the term of the deposit payment as well as the circumstances of its forfeit are defined within the “Specification of the essential conditions of the joint tender”
- The “Specification of the essential conditions of the joint tender” can be obtained in the seat of the Special Economic Zone every weekday from 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. after presenting the receipt of the amount of 10.000,00 PLN net plus VAT (at the rate valid on the day of legal action) being paid into the account of SSEMP S.A. conducted in the Bank Zachodni WBK S.A, account no. 02 1090 1942 0000 0005 1800 9564. No additional tender conditions besides those described in the hereto invitation to tender and in the Specification has been envisaged.
- Description of the property (real estate): the undeveloped property located in Zgorzelec by Sulikowska street. The property is within the borders of Kamienna Góra Special Economic Zone for Medium Business – Subzone Zgorzelec. The access to the property is through the planned road 3DK from the side of Sulikowska street. Currently, the access is not established. The area does not possess the utility infrastructure; however, there is a possibility to set all available, local utilities. The plot is located within the area being classified as 2PU in local zoning plan – production and services area.
- The evaluation of the business enterprise presented in the offer will be conducted on the basis of the criteria in accordance with the “Specification of the essential conditions of the joint tender”, the Decree of the Minister of Economy and Labour dated on the 15th November 2004 regarding tendering procedures, negotiations and evaluation criteria of economic projects to be undertaken by businessmen within the area of Kamienna Góra Special Economic Zone for Medium Business (Journal of Laws 2015, item 1730) and “Conception of development of special economic zones” – government documents dated on 27 January 2009.
- The written offers should be submitted in sealed envelopes at the head offices of the Special Economic Zone for Medium Business (at the Secretary’s Office) in Kamienna Góra, ul. Papieża Jana II 11A, by the 10 March 2017, till 3:00 p.m. The tendering procedure has been set in the Specification.
- The opening of the tenders is going to take place at the head office of Special Economic Zone for Medium Business on 16 March 2017 at 12:00 a.m.
- In case of the winning, entrepreneur refrains from entering into a sake purchase agreement, the deposit shall not be returned.
- Either the Management of Kamienna Gora Special Economic Zone for Medium Business or the Mayor of the Town Zgorzelec can cancel the tender not choosing any offers or declare the tender null and void in case of serious reasons to do so. In such a case an appropriate information will be issued to public giving the reason for the tender for having cancelled the tender. In such a case the deposit shall be returned.
- The Management of Kamienna Gora Special Economic Zone for Medium Business can declare the tender null and void in case when there has been a substantial change in circumstances that do not allow to proceed due to public interest that could not have been envisaged earlier or in case when the procedure has been encumbered with a fault not permitting the issuance of the Permit or enter into sale and purchase agreement for the said Property. All the parties shall be notified in writing by the Management regarding the cancellation of the tender giving factual and legal justification.
- The purchaser acquires the real estate as is.
- The price of the real estate does not include showing of the borders updates. In case of a need to show borders the purchaser will agree on conditions with land surveyor (chosen by the buyer). The purchaser will be responsible for the cost of showing of the borders.
- The content of the following invitation in Polish version is published on the website of the Special Economic Zone for Medium Business Inc. (SSEMP S.A.).: www.ssemp.pl
original text in pdf file: zgorzelec-ang-2017-01-10-pdf