MAŁEJ PRZEDSIĘBIORCZOŚCI S.A.
(Special Economic Zone for Medium Business Inc)
in KAMIENNA GÓRA
58-400 Kamienna Góra, ul. Papieża Jana Pawła II 11 A
phone. 75 645 20 30, fax 75 654 20 33
as the managing company of Kamienna Góra Special Economic Zone for Medium Business (Kamiennogórska Specjalna Strefa Ekonomiczna Małej Przedsiębiorczości) and acting on the order of the Town Żmigród on the basis of the Decree of the Minister of Economy and Labour dated November 15th 2004 (Journal of Laws No. 254, item 2539 with further amendments) regarding tenders and negotiations as well as the intentions’ evaluation criteria concerning business activities to be taken by entrepreneurs within the area of the Kamienna Góra Special Economic Zone for Medium Business, on the basis of the Decree of the Minister of Economy dated July 2nd 2009 on entrusting the SSEMP S.A with granting permits for on economic activity and executing supervision over business activities in the Kamienna Góra Special Economic Zone
in order to select an entrepreneur who will obtain a permit to conduct business within the area of Special Economic Zone for Medium Business entitling to receive public assistance (“Permit”) and shall obtain the rights to the property in the form of lease agreement described below in point 2 where the business activities will be conducted (“Property”)
1. The tender is solely opened to the entrepreneurs who intend to conduct their business activities within Kamienna Gora Economic Zone for Medium Business based on the Permit, fulfilling requirements laid by the law dated 20 October 1994 regarding special economic zones (consolidated text of 2007 published in the Journal of Laws No 42, position 274 with further amendments), and by the ordinance of the Council of Ministers dated 10. December 2008 regarding public aids given to the entrepreneurs conducting their business activity on the basic of the permit to conduct business within the areas of special economic zones (Journal of Laws No 232, position 1548 with further amendments).
2. Tendered property comprises of the lease to the 7,8402 ha landed property (free of structures) situated in the province of Lower Silesia, in the trzebnicki district, in the town of Zmigrod, area Zmigród in the Special Economic Sub-Zone for Medium Business and which is owned by the Commune of Żmigród and comprises of plots No 8/24 AM 16, 14/3, 14/4, 14/5, 14/6, 14/7 AM 17 – the land register (Ksiega Wieczysta) No WR1W/00035982/1, 15/2, 15/3 AM 17 – the land register (Ksiega Wieczysta) No WR1W/00045768/8. Under the lease agreement the right to the property will be established by tender pursuant to the law dated 21 August 1997 regarding the property management (Journal of Laws 2010 No 102, position 651 with further amendments). The rights to the property are unencumbered and free of any rights and obligations in favor of any third parties, except encumbrance mentioned hereunder.
3. The calling amount of monthly rent for the Property has been set at 0,02 PLN 1 m2 of total area. This is a net price and the VAT should be added to it. (at the rate valid on the day of legal action).
4. Minimum for the tender bidding amounts to: 0,01 PLN net 1 m2 of total area.
5. Taking part in the tender is conditioned by the following:
– purchasing from the Special Economic Zone for Medium Business Inc the “Specification of the essential conditions of the joint tender”,
– paying the deposit,
– making of a written offer containing conditions of the intended enterprise within the zone.
6. The pecuniary value of the deposit amounts to two-monthly of the net calling rent, i.e. 3.136,00 PLN and is payable not later than 25.10.2013 to the bank account of Special Economic Zone for Medium Business. The details concerning the amount, the form, the term of the deposit payment as well as the circumstances of its forfeit are defined within the “Specification of the essential conditions of the joint tender”
7. The “Specification of the essential conditions of the joint tender” can be obtained in the seat of the Special Economic Zone every weekday from 7:45 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. after presenting the receipt of the amount of 10.000,00 PLN net plus VAT (at the rate valid on the day of legal action) being paid into the account of SSEMP S.A. conducted in the Bank Zachodni WBK S.A, account no. 02 1090 1942 0000 0005 1800 9564. No additional tender conditions besides those described in the hereto invitation to tender and in the Specification has been envisaged.
8. The description of the property:, the area is undeveloped, located in Żmigród, alongside of the city bypass. According to the local spatial development plan, the property is located in the area designated for production, facilities, storages, warehouses and services with symbol 6 P/U.
9. Any economic endeavours to be taken within Kamienna Gora Special Economic Zone and described in the tender offers are to be apprised pursuant to section 11 of the ordinance of the Minister of Economics and Labour dated 15 November 2004 regarding tenders and negotiations and the appraisal criteria of the intentions regarding the economic endeavours that are to be undertaken within the area of Kamienna Gora Special Economic Zone (Journal of Laws No 254, position 2539 with further amendments).
10. The written offers should be submitted in sealed envelopes at the head offices of the Special Economic Zone for Medium Business (at the Secretary’s Office) in Kamienna Góra, ul. Papieża Jana II 11A, by the 25.10.2013 till 3:00 p.m. The tendering procedure has been set in the Specification.
11. The opening of the tenders is going to take place at the head office of Special Economic Zone for Medium Business on 29.10.2013 at 10:00 a.m.
12. In case of the winning, entrepreneur refrains from entering into a lease agreement, the deposit shall not be returned.
13. Either the Management of Kamienna Gora Special Economic Zone for Medium Business or the Mayor of the Żmigród Commune can cancel the tender not choosing any offers or declare the tender null and void in case of serious reasons to do so. In such a case an appropriate information will be issued to public giving the reason for the tender for having cancelled the tender. In such a case the deposit shall be returned.
14. The Management of Kamienna Gora Special Economic Zone for Medium Business can declare the tender null and void in case when there has been a substantial change in circumstances that do not allow to proceed due to public interest that could not have been envisaged earlier or in case when the procedure has been encumbered with a fault not permitting the issuance of the Permit or enter into lease agreement for the said Property. All the parties shall be notified in writing by the Management regarding the cancellation of the tender giving factual and legal justification.
15. The content of the following invitation in Polish version is published on the website of the Special Economic Zone for Medium Business Inc. (SSEMP S.A.).: www.ssemp.pl